As mentioned on Friday the Jenkins project held it's first meeting on the IRC channel at the request of the interim board. In the interest of transparency, we recorded meeting minutes and tried to involve as many folks as possible.
- Proposal/Discussion of Jenkins project governance structure
- What to do about the logo
- Registering the Jenkins trademark
- Moving Jenkins under an umbrella organization
- What shall we do with a new CLA?
- Logistics for the next project meeting
This first meeting went a bit long due to the massive amount of items needing to be discussed, so the project has scheduled another meeting for Wednesday Feb 9, 11am PST (19:00 UTC); mark your calendars!
Thanks to everybody who participated, we'll see you again next time.About the Author