It's been quite a while since I posted a Hudson links-roundup post, so without further ado, here goes nothing
- Max tells us about using Hudson with Symbian's CodeScanner tool.
- Running agents on Mac OS X? Mirko has some handy launchctl foo for keeping his JNLP agents online
- Scott threw up a great configuration sample for running Hudson with an Nginx reverse proxy with SSL
- Mark walks us through using Xvfb to run headless cucumber/selenium tests with Hudson
- Our friends behind Build Doctor wrote an interesting build radiator that works seamlessly with Hudson.